Thursday, March 13, 2008

Spring Cleaning #29

I have completed the steps of this (#29) exercise. I may honestly say that I have cleaned my e-mail files regularly - they have been simple to maintain & have been as easy to control as emptying the ordinary trash baskets at home . . . I'm in the habit of emptying them regularly.

I always delete spam immediately - it's like taking out the garbage every night.

I don't use my work e-mail account for personal business, that's just axiomatic.

Although I haven't set up any file folders for e-mails, I guess I should learn how to do it, & so will make that a "To-Do" for the coming weeks.

And, although I don't think it needs to be said, I assure everyone concerned, that I will continue these practices as SOP ("standard operating procedures.")

In summary, file maintence is like washing the car: we do it periodically because we like to have things looking nice. ;-)

No comments: